Fire Angel Carbon Monoxide Alarm
Carbon monoxide detector providing early warning of the presence of CO in your home, caravan or Motorhome through alarm and LED display. An internal power pack will power the alarm for 7 years in normal operating conditions, so there's no need to replace any batteries. A test & reset button makes weekly testing easy. It's portable so can be taken on holiday or installed within the home. Automatic self-diagnostic check. Triple LED display shows power, fault and alarm. Ideal for homeowners, social landlords and utilities, caravan and motorhome owners. Kitemark certified to quality standard BS EN 50291-2001.